Scrabble word: TONICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TONICS exist?
Definitions of TONICS in dictionaries:
- noun - lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- noun - a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- noun - something that invigorates or refreshes
There are 6 letters in TONICS: C I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TONICS plus a wildcard: TONICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TONICS
Images for TONICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.