Scrabble word: TONICS
Is TONICS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TONICS in dictionaries:
- noun - lime- or lemon-flavored carbonated water containing quinine
- noun - a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring
- noun - (music) the first note of a diatonic scale
- noun - a medicine that strengthens and invigorates
- noun - something that invigorates or refreshes
There are 6 letters in TONICS: C I N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TONICS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TONICS, to go: TONICS?
Let's rearrange the letters in TONICS and see some winning combinations
Images for TONICS
Lookup in Wiki for TONICS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.