Scrabble word: COT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COT exist?
Definitions of COT in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheath worn to protect a finger
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a small bed that folds up for storage or transport
- A narrow bed, especially one made of canvas on a collapsible frame.
- A crib.
- A small house.
- A protective covering or sheath.
- noun - a light, narrow bed
There are 3 letters in COT: C O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COT plus a wildcard: COT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COT
Images for COT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.