Scrabble word: COAT
Is COAT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of COAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an outer garment that has sleeves and covers the body from shoulder down
- noun - a thin layer covering something
- noun - growth of hair or wool or fur covering the body of an animal
- verb - put a coat on
- verb - cover or provide with a coat
- verb - form a coat over
- A sleeved outer garment extending from the shoulders to the waist or below.
- A garment extending to just below the waist and usually forming the top part of a suit.
- A natural outer covering, such as the fur of an animal; an integument.
- A layer of material covering something else; a coating: a second coat of paint.
- To provide or cover with a coat.
- To cover with a layer, as of paint.
- verb - to cover with a coat (an outer garment)
There are 4 letters in COAT: A C O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COAT
Click to search all anagrams of COAT plus a wildcard: COAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COAT
Images for COAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.