Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OAT exist?
Definitions of OAT in dictionaries:
- noun - annual grass of Europe and North Africa
- noun - seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats')
- Often oats.
- Any of various grasses of the genus Avena, especially A.
- The grain of any of these plants, used as food and fodder.
- A musical pipe made of an oat straw.
- n - a cereal grass
There are 3 letters in OAT: A O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OAT plus a wildcard: OAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAT
Images for OAT
- The whole flowering plant (oatstraw)and the seed
- ... lot Description Wild oat seeds closeup Copyright 2007 Tom Carlino
- An oat by Any Other Name is Still an oat Unless it is Instant Enjoy ...
- The oat Conundrum Are oats Gluten-Free The Kitchn
- oat FLAKES productsPoland oat FLAKES supplier
- ... lot Description Wild oat plant cluster Copyright 2007 Tom Carlino
- How to Grow oats Backyard Gardening Blog
- Real Foods oat Flakes Jumbo Bulk Wholesale Online Edinburgh Scotland ...
- oat Grains
- oat - Culinary Encyclopedia