Scrabble word: OAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does OAT exist?
Definitions of OAT in dictionaries:
- noun - annual grass of Europe and North Africa
- noun - seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats')
- Often oats.
- Any of various grasses of the genus Avena, especially A.
- The grain of any of these plants, used as food and fodder.
- A musical pipe made of an oat straw.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 3 letters in OAT: A O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OAT plus a wildcard: OAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OAT
Images for OAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.