Is GOAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- noun - the tenth sign of the zodiac
- Any of various hollow-horned, bearded ruminant mammals of the genus Capra, originally of mountainous regions of the Old World, especially any of the domesticated forms of C.
- A lecherous man.
- A scapegoat.
- noun - a horned mammal
There are 4 letters in GOAT: A G O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOAT, to go: GOAT?
Rearrange the letters in GOAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOAT
What's nearby GOAT
Lookup in Wiki for GOAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOAT"