Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAT exist?
Definitions of GOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- noun - the tenth sign of the zodiac
- Any of various hollow-horned, bearded ruminant mammals of the genus Capra, originally of mountainous regions of the Old World, especially any of the domesticated forms of C.
- A lecherous man.
- A scapegoat.
- noun - a horned mammal
There are 4 letters in GOAT: A G O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOAT plus a wildcard: GOAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOAT
Images for GOAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.