Scrabble word: GOAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOAT exist?
Definitions of GOAT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns
- noun - a victim of ridicule or pranks
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Capricorn
- noun - the tenth sign of the zodiac
- Any of various hollow-horned, bearded ruminant mammals of the genus Capra, originally of mountainous regions of the Old World, especially any of the domesticated forms of C.
- A lecherous man.
- A scapegoat.
- noun - a horned mammal