Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAGOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAGOT exist?
Definitions of FAGOT in dictionaries:
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - a bundle of sticks and branches bound together
- verb - ornament or join (fabric) by faggot stitch
- verb - fasten together rods of iron in order to heat or weld them
- verb - bind or tie up in or as if in a faggot
- A bundle of twigs, sticks, or branches bound together.
- A bundle of pieces of iron or steel to be welded or hammered into bars.
- To collect or bind into a fagot; bundle.
- To decorate with fagoting.
- verb - to bind together into a bundle
There are 5 letters in FAGOT: A F G O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAGOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAGOT plus a wildcard: FAGOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAGOT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAGOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.