Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AFT exist?
Definitions of AFT in dictionaries:
- adj - (nautical, aeronautical) situated at or toward the stern or tail
- adv - at or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane
- At, in, toward, or close to the stern of a vessel or the rear of an aircraft or a spacecraft.
- adv - toward the stern
There are 3 letters in AFT: A F T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AFT plus a wildcard: AFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AFT
Images for AFT
- American Federation of Teachers (aft) DPEAFLCIO
- Fileaft 2 (PSF).png - Wikimedia Commons
- aft (az yaras) acsna son Salkl Yaam Milliyet ...
- aften... Klaagbaak (KLB) FOKforum - Het Grootste forum van ...
- aften zijn pijnlijke kleine ronde zweertjes vaak roodgerand met een ...
- aft az iinde i yanak damak dil ve di etinde tekrar eden ...
- aft nedir
- aftaft Aiz Kokusu aft Bairsak aft Bitkisel zmleri aft ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.