Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAST exist?
Definitions of FAST in dictionaries:
- noun - abstaining from food
- verb - abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- verb - abstain from eating
- adj - acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- adj - (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- adj - at a rapid tempo
- adj - (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- adj - resistant to destruction or fading
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - hurried and brief
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adj - (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- adv - quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- adv - firmly or closely
- Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift.
- Accomplished in relatively little time: a fast visit.
- Indicating a time somewhat ahead of the actual time: The clock is fast.
- Adapted to or suitable for rapid movement: a fast running track.
- Designed for or compatible with a short exposure time: fast film.
- Disposed to dissipation; wild: ran with a fast crowd.
- Flouting conventional moral standards; sexually promiscuous.
- Resistant, as to destruction or fading: fast colors.
- Firmly fixed or fastened: a fast grip.
- Fixed firmly in place; secure: shutters that are fast against the rain.
- Firm in loyalty: fast friends.
- Lasting; permanent: fast rules and regulations.
- Deep; sound: in a fast sleep.
- In a secure manner; tightly: hold fast.
- To a sound degree; deeply: fast asleep.
- In a rapid manner; quickly.
- In quick succession: New ideas followed fast.
- Ahead of the correct or expected time: a watch that runs fast.
- In a dissipated, immoderate way: living fast.
- Close by; near.
- To abstain from food.
- To eat very little or abstain from certain foods, especially as a religious discipline.
- The act or practice of abstaining from or eating very little food.
- A period of such abstention or self-denial.
- adj - moving or able to move quickly
- v - to abstain from eating
There are 4 letters in FAST: A F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAST plus a wildcard: FAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAST
Images for FAST
- Vehicles of the World fast Cars HD Wallpapers
- TOTAL Wallpapers - Cheetah - fast Run Wallpapers
- Latest fast Cars Pictures And Wallpapers
- Top 20 Beautiful Cars Wallpapers
- Gallery of Ferrari 458 Stylish Sport Car on Auto Car Speed Ferrari ...
- Will this whole thing be really so fast when guys behind fast and ...
- Gumpert Apollo Super Sports Car V8 with 650bhp Gumpert Apollo 3 ...
- fast Car Sport Car Car Gallery Car Modifications Car ...
- fast & Furious Movie Cars - Race - 1024x768 - Wallpaper
- fast and Furious 4 Blog Archive fast_and_furious_4_pontiac