Scrabble word: FAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAST exist?
Definitions of FAST in dictionaries:
- noun - abstaining from food
- verb - abstain from certain foods, as for religious or medical reasons
- verb - abstain from eating
- adj - acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
- adj - (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
- adj - at a rapid tempo
- adj - (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
- adj - resistant to destruction or fading
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- adj - hurried and brief
- adj - securely fixed in place
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- adj - (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
- adv - quickly or rapidly (often used as a combining form)
- adv - firmly or closely
- Acting, moving, or capable of acting or moving quickly; swift.
- Accomplished in relatively little time: a fast visit.
- Indicating a time somewhat ahead of the actual time: The clock is fast.
- Adapted to or suitable for rapid movement: a fast running track.
- Designed for or compatible with a short exposure time: fast film.
- Disposed to dissipation; wild: ran with a fast crowd.
- Flouting conventional moral standards; sexually promiscuous.
- Resistant, as to destruction or fading: fast colors.
- Firmly fixed or fastened: a fast grip.
- Fixed firmly in place; secure: shutters that are fast against the rain.
- Firm in loyalty: fast friends.
- Lasting; permanent: fast rules and regulations.
- Deep; sound: in a fast sleep.
- In a secure manner; tightly: hold fast.
- To a sound degree; deeply: fast asleep.
- In a rapid manner; quickly.
- In quick succession: New ideas followed fast.
- Ahead of the correct or expected time: a watch that runs fast.
- In a dissipated, immoderate way: living fast.
- Close by; near.
- To abstain from food.
- To eat very little or abstain from certain foods, especially as a religious discipline.
- The act or practice of abstaining from or eating very little food.
- A period of such abstention or self-denial.
- adj - moving or able to move quickly
- verb - to abstain from eating
There are 4 letters in FAST: A F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAST plus a wildcard: FAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAST
Images for FAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.