Scrabble word: FACTS
Is FACTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FACTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
- noun - a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
- noun - an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
- noun - a concept whose truth can be proved
- adj - something known with certainty [n -S] : FACTFUL
There are 5 letters in FACTS: A C F S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FACTS, to go: FACTS?
Rearrange the letters in FACTS and see some winning combinations
Images for FACTS
Lookup in Wiki for FACTS
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.