Scrabble word: FACTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTS exist?
Definitions of FACTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred
- noun - a statement or assertion of verified information about something that is the case or has happened
- noun - an event known to have happened or something known to have existed
- noun - a concept whose truth can be proved
- adj - something known with certainty [n -S] : FACTFUL
There are 5 letters in FACTS: A C F S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACTS plus a wildcard: FACTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACTS
Images for FACTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.