Scrabble word: CRAFTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAFTS exist?
Definitions of CRAFTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the skilled practice of a practical occupation
- noun - a vehicle designed for navigation in or on water or air or through outer space
- noun - people who perform a particular kind of skilled work
- noun - skill in an occupation or trade
- noun - shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
- verb - make by hand and with much skill
- verb - to make by hand
There are 6 letters in CRAFTS: A C F R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRAFTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAFTS plus a wildcard: CRAFTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAFTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAFTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.