Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACTS exist?
Definitions of ACTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a New Testament book describing the development of the early church from Christ's Ascension to Paul's sojourn at Rome
- noun - a legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body
- noun - something that people do or cause to happen
- noun - a subdivision of a play or opera or ballet
- noun - a short theatrical performance that is part of a longer program
- noun - a manifestation of insincerity
- verb - perform an action, or work out or perform (an action)
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - play a role or part
- verb - discharge one's duties
- verb - pretend to have certain qualities or state of mind
- verb - be suitable for theatrical performance
- verb - have an effect or outcome
- verb - be engaged in an activity, often for no particular purpose other than pleasure
- verb - behave unnaturally or affectedly
- verb - perform on a stage or theater
- v - to do something
There are 4 letters in ACTS: A C S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACTS plus a wildcard: ACTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACTS
Images for ACTS
- acts Chapters 1-2 Reality Student Ministries
- Royalty Free Image of Book Of acts
- The Book of acts (In Relation to the Gentiles)
- Chart Places In The Book of acts
- The Book of acts
- acts 221 - Salvation Wallpaper - Christian Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- ... and Soul Reflections The Book of acts - The First Martyr Stephen
- acts Gods Blueprint for Vibrant and Growing Bible-teaching ...
- acts of the Apostles Wallpaper - Christian Wallpapers and Backgrounds
- The following are various entries in afictional journal of a Bostonian ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.