Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TALCS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TALCS exist?
Definitions of TALCS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate
- verb - apply talcum powder to (one's body)
- adj - to treat with talc (a soft mineral with a soapy texture) [v TALCKED, TALCKING, TALCS or TALCED, TALCING, TALCS] : TALCKY, TALCOSE, TALCOUS
There are 5 letters in TALCS: A C L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TALCS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TALCS plus a wildcard: TALCS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TALCS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TALCS
- talcs Nikon D200 on a Rifle Stock - Weekly Drop
- Notas perdidas en la web Insisten con el Antituning
- talcs Public Sighting
- Fade To Black April 2011
- Baby Powder The group also has facilities to handle sterilized talc ...
- talcs de Luzenac lhonneur - Arige LaDpche.fr
- Vintage Perfume Talc Lot - To A Wild Rose - Unforgettable - Roses ...
- Specialty Minerals talcs for Filled Polyolefin Films