Scrabble word: CLEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLEATS exist?
Definitions of CLEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - shoes with leather or metal projections on the soles
- noun - a metal or leather projection (as from the sole of a shoe)
- noun - a fastener (usually with two projecting horns) around which a rope can be secured
- noun - a strip of wood or metal used to strengthen the surface to which it is attached
- verb - provide with cleats
- verb - secure on a cleat
- verb - to strengthen with a strip of wood or iron
There are 6 letters in CLEATS: A C E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLEATS plus a wildcard: CLEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLEATS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLEATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.