Scrabble word: LACES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LACES exist?
Definitions of LACES in dictionaries:
- noun - a cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment)
- noun - a delicate decorative fabric woven in an open web of symmetrical patterns
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - make by braiding or interlacing
- verb - do lacework
- verb - draw through eyes or holes
- verb - add alcohol to (beverages)
- verb - to fasten by means of a lace (a cord for drawing together two edges)
There are 5 letters in LACES: A C E L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LACES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LACES plus a wildcard: LACES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LACES
Images for LACES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.