Scrabble word: SAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAC exist?
Definitions of SAC in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - a case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule
- noun - a member of the Algonquian people formerly living in Wisconsin in the Fox River valley and on the shores of Green Bay
- noun - a structure resembling a bag in an animal
- A pouch or pouchlike structure in a plant or an animal, sometimes filled with fluid.
- noun - a pouchlike structure in an animal or plant
There are 3 letters in SAC: A C S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAC plus a wildcard: SAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAC
Images for SAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.