Scrabble word: SAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAC exist?
Definitions of SAC in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - a case or sheath especially a pollen sac or moss capsule
- noun - a member of the Algonquian people formerly living in Wisconsin in the Fox River valley and on the shores of Green Bay
- noun - a structure resembling a bag in an animal
- A pouch or pouchlike structure in a plant or an animal, sometimes filled with fluid.
- noun - a pouchlike structure in an animal or plant