Scrabble word: SACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SACK exist?
Definitions of SACK in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag made of paper or plastic for holding customer's purchases
- noun - an enclosed space
- noun - the quantity contained in a sack
- noun - any of various light dry strong white wine from Spain and Canary Islands (including sherry)
- noun - a woman's full loose hiplength jacket
- noun - a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees)
- noun - a loose-fitting dress hanging straight from the shoulders without a waist
- noun - the plundering of a place by an army or mob
- noun - the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- verb - plunder (a town) after capture
- verb - terminate the employment of
- verb - make as a net profit
- verb - put in a sack
- A large bag of strong, coarse material for holding objects in bulk.
- A similar container of paper or plastic.
- The amount that such a container can hold.
- A short, loose-fitting garment for women and children.
- Dismissal from employment: finally got the sack after a year of ineptitude.
- A bed, mattress, or sleeping bag.
- A base.
- A successful attempt at sacking the quarterback.
- To place into a sack.
- To discharge from employment.
- To tackle (a quarterback attempting to pass the ball) behind the line of scrimmage.
- The looting or pillaging of a captured city or town.
- Plunder; loot.
- Any of various light, dry, strong wines from Spain and the Canary Islands, imported to England in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- verb - to put into a sack (a large bag)
There are 4 letters in SACK: A C K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SACK plus a wildcard: SACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SACK
Images for SACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.