Scrabble word: SHACK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHACK exist?
Definitions of SHACK in dictionaries:
- noun - small crude shelter used as a dwelling
- verb - make one's home in a particular place or community
- verb - move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly
- To sleep together or live in sexual intimacy without being married.
- To live, room, or stay at a place: I’m shacking up with my cousin till I find a place of my own.
- verb - to live or dwell
There are 5 letters in SHACK: A C H K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHACK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHACK plus a wildcard: SHACK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHACK
Images for SHACK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.