Scrabble word: CASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASH exist?
Definitions of CASH in dictionaries:
- noun - money in the form of bills or coins
- noun - prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check
- noun - United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003)
- verb - exchange for cash
- Money in the form of bills or coins; currency.
- Payment for goods or services in currency or by check.
- To withdraw from a venture by or as if by settling one’s account.
- To obtain a profit or other advantage by timely exploitation: Profiteers cashed in during the gasoline shortage.
- To die.
- adj - to convert into cash (ready money) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : CASHABLE
There are 4 letters in CASH: A C H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CASH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CASH plus a wildcard: CASH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CASH
Images for CASH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.