Scrabble word: CASH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CASH exist?
Definitions of CASH in dictionaries:
- noun - money in the form of bills or coins
- noun - prompt payment for goods or services in currency or by check
- noun - United States country music singer and songwriter (1932-2003)
- verb - exchange for cash
- Money in the form of bills or coins; currency.
- Payment for goods or services in currency or by check.
- To withdraw from a venture by or as if by settling one’s account.
- To obtain a profit or other advantage by timely exploitation: Profiteers cashed in during the gasoline shortage.
- To die.
- adj - to convert into cash (ready money) [v -ED, -ING, -ES] : CASHABLE