Scrabble word: CHASE
Is CHASE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHASE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pursuing in an effort to overtake or capture
- noun - United States politician and jurist who served as chief justice of the United States Supreme Court (1808-1873)
- noun - a rectangular metal frame used in letterpress printing to hold together the pages or columns of composed type that are printed at one time
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - pursue someone sexually or romantically
- verb - cut a groove into
- verb - cut a furrow into a columns
- To follow rapidly in order to catch or overtake; pursue: chased the thief.
- To follow (game) in order to capture or kill; hunt: chase foxes.
- To seek the favor or company of persistently: still chasing members of the opposite sex.
- To put to flight; drive: chased the dog away.
- To go or follow in pursuit.
- To go hurriedly; rush: chased all over looking for us.
- The act of chasing; pursuit.
- The hunting of game: the thrill of the chase.
- Something that is hunted or pursued; quarry.
- Chiefly British.
- A privately owned, unenclosed game preserve.
- The right to hunt or keep game on the land of others.
- A rectangular steel or iron frame into which pages or columns of type are locked for printing or plate making.
- A groove cut in an object; a slot: the chase for the quarrel on a crossbow.
- A trench or channel for drainpipes or wiring.
- The part of a gun in front of the trunnions.
- The cavity of a mold.
- To groove; indent.
- To cut (the thread of a screw).
- To decorate (metal) by engraving or embossing.
- verb - to follow in order to overtake or capture
There are 5 letters in CHASE: A C E H S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHASE
Click to search all anagrams of CHASE plus a wildcard: CHASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHASE
Images for CHASE
Lookup in Wiki for CHASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.