Scrabble word: CHEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEATS exist?
Definitions of CHEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
- noun - weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
- noun - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- noun - a deception for profit to yourself
- verb - deprive somebody of something by deceit
- verb - defeat someone through trickery or deceit
- verb - engage in deceitful behavior
- verb - be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- verb - to take money or property from by fraudulent means
There are 6 letters in CHEATS: A C E H S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEATS plus a wildcard: CHEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEATS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.