Scrabble word: THE
Is THE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THE in dictionaries:
- Used before singular or plural nouns and noun phrases that denote particular, specified persons or things: the baby; the dress I wore.
- Used before a noun, and generally stressed, to emphasize one of a group or type as the most outstanding or prominent: considered Lake Shore Drive to be the neighborhood to live in these days.
- Used to indicate uniqueness: the Prince of Wales; the moon.
- Used before nouns that designate natural phenomena or points of the compass: the weather; a wind from the south.
- Used as the equivalent of a possessive adjective before names of some parts of the body: grab him by the neck; an infection of the hand.
- Used before a noun specifying a field of endeavor: the law; the film industry; the stage.
- Used before the plural form of a numeral denoting a specific decade of a century or of a life span: rural life in the Thirties.
- Used before a singular noun indicating that the noun is generic: The wolf is an endangered species.
- Used before an adjective extending it to signify a class and giving it the function of a noun: the rich; the dead; the homeless.
- Used before an absolute adjective: the best we can offer.
- Used before a present participle, signifying the action in the abstract: the weaving of rugs.
- Used before a noun with the force of per: cherries at $1.
- Because of that.
- To that extent; by that much: the sooner the better.
- Beyond any other: enjoyed reading the most.
- definite_article - used to specify or make particular
There are 3 letters in THE: E H T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THE
To search all scrabble anagrams of THE, to go: THE?
Let's rearrange the letters in THE and see some winning combinations
Images for THE
Lookup in Wiki for THE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.