Scrabble word: THEY
In which Scrabble dictionary does THEY exist?
Definitions of THEY in dictionaries:
- Used to refer to the ones previously mentioned or implied.
- Used to refer to the one previously mentioned or implied, especially as a substitute for generic he: Every person has rights under the law, but they don’t always know them.
- Used to refer to people in general.
- Used to refer to people in general as seen in a position of authority.
- pron - the 3d person pl. pronoun in the nominative case