Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEFTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEFTY exist?
Definitions of HEFTY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- adj - of considerable weight and size
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Of considerable weight; heavy.
- Rugged and powerful.
- Of considerable size or amount: a hefty serving of mashed potatoes; received a hefty bonus.
- adv - having much weight [adj HEAVIER, HEAVIEST] : HEAVILY
- n - a cruelly malicious person
There are 5 letters in HEFTY: E F H T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEFTY plus a wildcard: HEFTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEFTY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEFTY
- hefty Bags Review & WalMart Giftcard Giveaway
- handeftyplzs Profile Picture
- 2011 hefty Smurf Figurine on eBid United Kingdom
- Image - Screenshot hefty.png - Smurfs Wiki
- Smurfs coloring pages
- The large variety of hefty One Zip(TM) bags that are made for storing ...
- 14 hefty Toyota
- Skinny Veggie Ziti. Make Myself at Home
- Dezembro 2010 Blog do Franco Anicley
- Thanks again to The Fighters Generation for the Capcom drawings and ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.