Scrabble word: HEFTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEFTY exist?
Definitions of HEFTY in dictionaries:
- adj - (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight
- adj - of considerable weight and size
- adj - large in amount or extent or degree
- Of considerable weight; heavy.
- Rugged and powerful.
- Of considerable size or amount: a hefty serving of mashed potatoes; received a hefty bonus.
- adv - having much weight [adj HEAVIER, HEAVIEST] : HEAVILY
- noun - a cruelly malicious person
There are 5 letters in HEFTY: E F H T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEFTY plus a wildcard: HEFTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEFTY
Images for HEFTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.