Scrabble word: YET
In which Scrabble dictionary does YET exist?
Definitions of YET in dictionaries:
- adv - up to the present time
- adv - used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
- adv - used after a superlative
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- At this time; for the present: isn’t ready yet.
- Up to a specified time; thus far: The end had not yet come.
- At a future time; eventually: may yet change his mind.
- Besides; in addition: returned for yet another helping.
- Still more; even a yet sadder tale.
- And despite this; nevertheless: She said she would be late, yet she arrived on time.
- adv - up to now