Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: YET
In which Scrabble dictionary does YET exist?
Definitions of YET in dictionaries:
- adv - up to the present time
- adv - used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
- adv - used after a superlative
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- At this time; for the present: isn’t ready yet.
- Up to a specified time; thus far: The end had not yet come.
- At a future time; eventually: may yet change his mind.
- Besides; in addition: returned for yet another helping.
- Still more; even a yet sadder tale.
- And despite this; nevertheless: She said she would be late, yet she arrived on time.
- adv - up to now
There are 3 letters in YET: E T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to YET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word YET plus a wildcard: YET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word YET
Images for YET
- Is it Friday yet Hypno4success
- Til Death Do Us Part Are We There yet
- Are We There yet Branding Design Logo Andre Ivanchuk
- Are We There yet TV Series (2010 - 2013) - ShareTV
- Paul Lammond Games Are We There yet Puzzle Reviews Australia
- Is It Friday yet Best Day yet
- Is It Friday yet iPhone Wallpaper
- Subterranean Homesick News
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.