Is YET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of YET in various dictionaries:
- adv - up to the present time
- adv - used in negative statement to describe a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time
- adv - to a greater degree or extent
- adv - within an indefinite time or at an unspecified future time
- adv - used after a superlative
- adv - despite anything to the contrary (usually following a concession)
- At this time; for the present: isn’t ready yet.
- Up to a specified time; thus far: The end had not yet come.
- At a future time; eventually: may yet change his mind.
- Besides; in addition: returned for yet another helping.
- Still more; even a yet sadder tale.
- And despite this; nevertheless: She said she would be late, yet she arrived on time.
- adv - up to now
There are 3 letters in YET: E T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to YET
To search all scrabble anagrams of YET, to go: YET?
Rearrange the letters in YET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of YET
What's nearby YET
Lookup in Wiki for YET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of YET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: YET"