Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BYTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BYTE exist?
Definitions of BYTE in dictionaries:
- noun - a sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information
- A sequence of adjacent bits operated on as a unit by a computer.
- The amount of computer memory needed to store one character of a specified size, usually 8 bits for a microcomputer and 16 bits for a larger computer.
- n - a group of adjacent binary digits
There are 4 letters in BYTE: B E T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BYTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BYTE plus a wildcard: BYTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BYTE
Images for BYTE
- Computacin byte Integral S.A. de C.V.
- DigiBarn Documents byte Covers from the 1970s-1980s (many by Tinney)
- DigiBarn Computer Museum First Issue of byte Magazine Sept 1975
- Figure 3 Implementing a byte
- Bits and bytes
- byte (usually) contains 8 bits. A bit can only have the value of 0 ...
- Definicin de byte - Qu es Significado y Concepto
- Definicin de byte curso informtica
- ... combinaciones diferentes por cada byte (ver cdigo ASCII Completo
- Teach-ICT OCR GCSE Computing - storage sizes and units bits bytes ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.