Scrabble word: TYPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TYPE exist?
Definitions of TYPE in dictionaries:
- noun - a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- noun - a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
- noun - (biology) the taxonomic group whose characteristics are used to define the next higher taxon
- noun - printed characters
- noun - all of the tokens of the same symbol
- noun - a small metal block bearing a raised character on one end
- verb - write by means of a keyboard with types
- verb - identify as belonging to a certain type
- A number of people or things having in common traits or characteristics that distinguish them as a group or class.
- The general character or structure held in common by a number of people or things considered as a group or class.
- A person or thing having the features of a group or class.
- An example or a model having the ideal features of a group or class; an embodiment: “He was the perfect type of a military dandy” (Joyce Cary).
- A person regarded as exemplifying a particular profession, rank, or social group: a group of executive types; a restaurant frequented by tourist types.
- A figure, representation, or symbol of something to come, such as an event in the Old Testament that foreshadows another in the New Testament.
- A taxonomic group, especially a genus or species, chosen as the representative example in characterizing the larger taxonomic group to which it belongs.
- The specimen on which the original description and naming of a taxon is based.
- A small block of metal or wood bearing a raised letter or character on the upper end that leaves a printed impression when inked and pressed on paper.
- Such pieces considered as a group.
- Printed or typewritten characters; print.
- A size or style of printed or typewritten characters; a typeface: a sans-serif type.
- A pattern, a design, or an image impressed or stamped onto the face of a coin.
- To write (something) with a typewriter; typewrite.
- To determine the antigenic characteristics of (a blood or tissue sample).
- To typecast.
- To represent or typify.
- To write with a typewriter; typewrite.
- adj - to write with a typewriter [v TYPED, TYPING, TYPES] : TYPABLE, TYPEABLE
There are 4 letters in TYPE: E P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TYPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TYPE plus a wildcard: TYPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TYPE
Images for TYPE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.