Scrabble word: PETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTY exist?
Definitions of PETTY in dictionaries:
- noun - larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - contemptibly narrow in outlook
- Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
- Marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views.
- Marked by meanness or lack of generosity, especially in trifling matters.
- Secondary in importance or rank; subordinate.
- Variant of petit.