Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTY exist?
Definitions of PETTY in dictionaries:
- noun - larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - contemptibly narrow in outlook
- Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
- Marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views.
- Marked by meanness or lack of generosity, especially in trifling matters.
- Secondary in importance or rank; subordinate.
- Variant of petit.
There are 5 letters in PETTY: E P T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETTY plus a wildcard: PETTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETTY
Images for PETTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.