Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PETTY exist?
Definitions of PETTY in dictionaries:
- noun - larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- adj - inferior in rank or status
- adj - (informal) small and of little importance
- adj - contemptibly narrow in outlook
- Of small importance; trivial: a petty grievance.
- Marked by narrowness of mind, ideas, or views.
- Marked by meanness or lack of generosity, especially in trifling matters.
- Secondary in importance or rank; subordinate.
- Variant of petit.
There are 5 letters in PETTY: E P T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PETTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PETTY plus a wildcard: PETTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PETTY
Images for PETTY
- George petty Pin Up and Cartoon Girls
- Pin up wearing ballet shoes George petty
- George pettys Salem Witch 1945 Sexy Witch
- Alberto Vargas Earl Moran George petty Gil Elvgren Other Artists ...
- Size of this preview 800 490 pixels . Other resolutions 320 ...
- Tom petty Pictures (45 of 64) Last.fm
- lori petty - uluda szlk galeri
- Lori petty Net Worth Celebrity Net Worth
- 43 The King Richard petty
- Richard petty Skin Rfactor Paints Downloads - ModernMorph.com