Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETTY exist?
Definitions of PRETTY in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasing by delicacy or grace
- adj - (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.
- Clever; adroit: a pretty maneuver.
- Very bad; terrible: in a pretty predicament; a situation that has reached a pretty pass.
- Ostensibly or superficially attractive but lacking substance or conviction: full of pretty phrases.
- Considerable in size or extent: a pretty fortune.
- To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
- In a pretty manner; prettily or pleasingly.
- One that is pretty.
- adv - pleasing to the eye [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : PRETTILY
There are 6 letters in PRETTY: E P R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETTY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRETTY plus a wildcard: PRETTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETTY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRETTY
- pretty Pink - Pink-Flower2.jpg
- Carlson Fractal Gallery East Wing Stalks 3 pretty
- All the pretty Horses
- pretty flowers
- Yoga Addicted Flower Power
- Image hosting free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
- laptop background cute kitty landscape wallpapers wallpaper widescreen ...
- Gallery pretty Face Shot Wallpaper and Pictures Jessica and ...
- Abstract flowers purple wallpaper backgrounds images blogger ...
- Scenic Myspace Backgrounds Scenic Backgrounds for Myspace Myspace ...