Scrabble word: PRETTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRETTY exist?
Definitions of PRETTY in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasing by delicacy or grace
- adj - (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.
- Clever; adroit: a pretty maneuver.
- Very bad; terrible: in a pretty predicament; a situation that has reached a pretty pass.
- Ostensibly or superficially attractive but lacking substance or conviction: full of pretty phrases.
- Considerable in size or extent: a pretty fortune.
- To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
- In a pretty manner; prettily or pleasingly.
- One that is pretty.
- adv - pleasing to the eye [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : PRETTILY