Scrabble word: PRETTY
Is PRETTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRETTY in dictionaries:
- adj - pleasing by delicacy or grace
- adj - (used ironically) unexpectedly bad
- adv - to a moderately sufficient extent or degree
- Pleasing or attractive in a graceful or delicate way.
- Clever; adroit: a pretty maneuver.
- Very bad; terrible: in a pretty predicament; a situation that has reached a pretty pass.
- Ostensibly or superficially attractive but lacking substance or conviction: full of pretty phrases.
- Considerable in size or extent: a pretty fortune.
- To a fair degree; moderately: a pretty good student.
- In a pretty manner; prettily or pleasingly.
- One that is pretty.
- adv - pleasing to the eye [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : PRETTILY
There are 6 letters in PRETTY: E P R T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRETTY
Click to search all anagrams of PRETTY plus a wildcard: PRETTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRETTY
Images for PRETTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.