Scrabble word: POTTERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POTTERY exist?
Definitions of POTTERY in dictionaries:
- noun - ceramic ware made from clay and baked in a kiln
- noun - the craft of making earthenware
- noun - a workshop where clayware is made
- Ware, such as vases, pots, bowls, or plates, shaped from moist clay and hardened by heat.
- The craft or occupation of a potter.
- The place where a potter works.
- noun - ware molded from clay and hardened by heat
There are 7 letters in POTTERY: E O P R T T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POTTERY plus a wildcard: POTTERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POTTERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POTTERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.