Scrabble word: RYE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RYE exist?
Definitions of RYE in dictionaries:
- noun - the seed of the cereal grass
- noun - hardy annual cereal grass widely cultivated in northern Europe where its grain is the chief ingredient of black bread and in North America for forage and soil improvement
- noun - whiskey distilled from rye or rye and malt
- A cereal grass (Secale cereale) widely cultivated for its grain.
- The grain of this plant, used in making flour and whiskey and for livestock feed.
- Whiskey made from the grains of this plant.
- A Gypsy man.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 3 letters in RYE: E R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RYE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RYE plus a wildcard: RYE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RYE
Images for RYE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.