Scrabble word: RYE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RYE exist?
Definitions of RYE in dictionaries:
- noun - the seed of the cereal grass
- noun - hardy annual cereal grass widely cultivated in northern Europe where its grain is the chief ingredient of black bread and in North America for forage and soil improvement
- noun - whiskey distilled from rye or rye and malt
- A cereal grass (Secale cereale) widely cultivated for its grain.
- The grain of this plant, used in making flour and whiskey and for livestock feed.
- Whiskey made from the grains of this plant.
- A Gypsy man.
- noun - a cereal grass