Scrabble word: AERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does AERY exist?
Definitions of AERY in dictionaries:
- noun - the lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle)
- noun - any habitation at a high altitude
- adj - characterized by lightness and insubstantiality
- adj - having the nature of air
- adj - a bird's nest built high on a mountain or cliff [n -S] : AERIED
There are 4 letters in AERY: A E R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AERY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AERY plus a wildcard: AERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AERY
Images for AERY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.