Scrabble word: REPAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPAY exist?
Definitions of REPAY in dictionaries:
- verb - pay back
- verb - make repayment for or return something
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- verb - answer back
- To pay back: repaid a debt.
- To give back, either in return or in compensation: repay kindness with kindness.
- To make a return or compensation for: a company that repays hard work with bonuses.
- To make repayment or requital.
- verb - to pay back