Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REPAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does REPAY exist?
Definitions of REPAY in dictionaries:
- verb - pay back
- verb - make repayment for or return something
- verb - act or give recompense in recognition of someone's behavior or actions
- verb - answer back
- To pay back: repaid a debt.
- To give back, either in return or in compensation: repay kindness with kindness.
- To make a return or compensation for: a company that repays hard work with bonuses.
- To make repayment or requital.
- verb - to pay back
There are 5 letters in REPAY: A E P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REPAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REPAY plus a wildcard: REPAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REPAY
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REPAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.