Scrabble word: PRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAY exist?
Definitions of PRAY in dictionaries:
- verb - address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship
- verb - call upon in supplication
- To utter or address a prayer or prayers to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- To make a fervent request or an entreaty.
- To utter or say a prayer or prayers to; address by prayer.
- To ask (someone) imploringly; beseech.
- To make a devout or earnest request for: I pray your permission to speak.
- To move or bring by prayer or entreaty.
- verb - to address prayers to