Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRAY exist?
Definitions of PRAY in dictionaries:
- verb - address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship
- verb - call upon in supplication
- To utter or address a prayer or prayers to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- To make a fervent request or an entreaty.
- To utter or say a prayer or prayers to; address by prayer.
- To ask (someone) imploringly; beseech.
- To make a devout or earnest request for: I pray your permission to speak.
- To move or bring by prayer or entreaty.
- v - to address prayers to
There are 4 letters in PRAY: A P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRAY plus a wildcard: PRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAY
Images for PRAY
- Saved Sister I pray
- Kids Love Jesus Thursday prayer - Fasting
- prayer Life Stories with Agape From My Home to Yours
- Why does God not answer your prayer character development ...
- pray for Haiti
- ... parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up
- 17 to pray without ceasing. So what does it mean to pray ...
- And when you pray (Part 1)
- Absentminded Oracle I Need prayer and I AM Not Too Proud To Beg
- prayprayer Pharisees God
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.