Scrabble word: PRAY
Is PRAY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRAY in dictionaries:
- verb - address a deity, a prophet, a saint or an object of worship
- verb - call upon in supplication
- To utter or address a prayer or prayers to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- To make a fervent request or an entreaty.
- To utter or say a prayer or prayers to; address by prayer.
- To ask (someone) imploringly; beseech.
- To make a devout or earnest request for: I pray your permission to speak.
- To move or bring by prayer or entreaty.
- verb - to address prayers to
There are 4 letters in PRAY: A P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAY
Click to search all anagrams of PRAY plus a wildcard: PRAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRAY
Images for PRAY
Lookup in Wiki for PRAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.