Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAP exist?
Definitions of RAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - voluble conversation
- noun - genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - strike sharply
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - perform rap music
- verb - talk volubly
- To hit sharply and swiftly; strike: rapped the table with his fist.
- To utter sharply: rap out a complaint.
- To strike a quick, light blow: rapped on the door.
- A quick, light blow or knock.
- A knocking or tapping sound.
- A reprimand.
- A sentence to serve time in prison.
- A negative quality or characteristic associated with a person or an object.
- To snatch.
- The least bit: I don’t give a rap about office politics.
- A talk, conversation, or discussion.
- A form of popular music characterized by spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a syncopated, repetitive rhythmic accompaniment.
- To discuss freely and at length.
- To perform rap.
- v - to strike sharply
There are 3 letters in RAP: A P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAP plus a wildcard: RAP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAP
Images for RAP
- rap - Melhor Do rap Nacional
- rap Page 2
- My 10 Minute rap Challenge The Gun Show
- rap ... - 1440x900 Wallpaper pictures for desktop
- BW s Page - www.ThisizGame.com - Official Website of The Game and ...
- Music Hip Hop rap
- Vdeos rap francs Todo el hip hop
- rap wallpaper Gallery - Hip Hop Galaxy
- raps MVPs Wallpaper - Desktop WallpaperPC WallpaperHD Wallpaper ...
- rapEROS culturasurbanaseptimo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.