Scrabble word: RAP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAP exist?
Definitions of RAP in dictionaries:
- noun - a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - the sound made by a gentle blow
- noun - voluble conversation
- noun - genre of African-American music of the 1980s and 1990s in which rhyming lyrics are chanted to a musical accompaniment
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - strike sharply
- verb - make light, repeated taps on a surface
- verb - perform rap music
- verb - talk volubly
- To hit sharply and swiftly; strike: rapped the table with his fist.
- To utter sharply: rap out a complaint.
- To strike a quick, light blow: rapped on the door.
- A quick, light blow or knock.
- A knocking or tapping sound.
- A reprimand.
- A sentence to serve time in prison.
- A negative quality or characteristic associated with a person or an object.
- To snatch.
- The least bit: I don’t give a rap about office politics.
- A talk, conversation, or discussion.
- A form of popular music characterized by spoken or chanted rhyming lyrics with a syncopated, repetitive rhythmic accompaniment.
- To discuss freely and at length.
- To perform rap.
- verb - to strike sharply