Scrabble word: PAIR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PAIR exist?
Definitions of PAIR in dictionaries:
- noun - a set of two similar things considered as a unit
- noun - two items of the same kind
- noun - two people considered as a unit
- noun - a poker hand with 2 cards of the same value
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - occur in pairs
- verb - arrange in pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- Two corresponding persons or items, similar in form or function and matched or associated: a pair of shoes.
- One object composed of two joined, similar parts that are dependent upon each other: a pair of pliers.
- Two persons who are joined in marriage or engagement.
- Two persons who have something in common and are considered together: a pair of hunters.
- Two mated animals.
- Two animals joined together in work.
- Two playing cards of the same denomination.
- Two members of a deliberative body with opposing opinions on a given issue who agree to abstain from voting on the issue, thereby offsetting each other.
- An electron pair.
- To arrange in sets of two; couple.
- To join in a pair; mate.
- To provide a partner for.
- To form pairs or a pair.
- A plural verb is used when the members are considered as individuals: The pair are working more harmoniously now.
- verb - to arrange in sets of two
There are 4 letters in PAIR: A I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PAIR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PAIR plus a wildcard: PAIR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PAIR
Images for PAIR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.