Scrabble word: RIP
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIP exist?
Definitions of RIP in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- verb - tear or be torn violently
- verb - move precipitously or violently
- verb - cut (wood) along the grain
- verb - criticize or abuse strongly and violently
- To cut, tear apart, or tear away roughly or energetically.
- To split or saw (wood) along the grain.
- To produce, display, or utter suddenly: ripped out a vicious oath.
- To become torn or split apart.
- To move quickly or violently.
- The act of ripping.
- A torn or split place, especially along a seam.
- A ripsaw.
- To steal from: “I’ve ripped him off as much as I could possibly rip him off” (Gary Fisketjon).
- To steal: She ripped off a leather jacket while ostensibly trying on clothes.
- To exploit, swindle, cheat, or defraud: a false advertising campaign that ripped off a great many consumers.
- A stretch of water in a river, an estuary, or a tidal channel made rough by waves meeting an opposing current.
- A rip current.
- A dissolute person.
- An old or worthless horse.
- verb - to tear or cut apart roughly
There are 3 letters in RIP: I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIP plus a wildcard: RIP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIP
Images for RIP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.