Scrabble word: PRIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIG exist?
Definitions of PRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a person regarded as arrogant and annoying
- A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
- A petty thief or pickpocket.
- A conceited dandy; a fop.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 4 letters in PRIG: G I P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIG plus a wildcard: PRIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIG
Images for PRIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.