Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPRIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRIG exist?
Definitions of SPRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- noun - an ornament that resembles a spray of leaves or flowers
- A small shoot or twig of a plant.
- An ornament in this shape.
- A small brad without a head.
- A young, immature person.
- To decorate with a design of sprigs.
- To remove a sprig or sprigs from (a bush or tree).
- To fasten with a small headless brad.
- v - to fasten with small, thin nails
There are 5 letters in SPRIG: G I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPRIG plus a wildcard: SPRIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRIG
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPRIG
- FileTi-tree sprig with fingers.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- sprig of Holly with berries photo - WP14946
- Holly sprig Stock Photo Sally Scott 2285939
- sprig Of Thyme Stock Image - Image 14451851
- stock photo sprig of European holly (Ilex aquifolium) isolated on ...
- Holly sprig On White Stock Photo 86510041 Shutterstock
- Perfect sprig of Holly Stock Photo Cheryl Ann Quigley 3883324
- sprig of rosemary
- Royalty Free Image of A Green sprig Of Mint
- sprig of parsley Stock Photo Petro Perutskyi 5779773
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.