Scrabble word: SPRIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPRIG exist?
Definitions of SPRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- noun - an ornament that resembles a spray of leaves or flowers
- A small shoot or twig of a plant.
- An ornament in this shape.
- A small brad without a head.
- A young, immature person.
- To decorate with a design of sprigs.
- To remove a sprig or sprigs from (a bush or tree).
- To fasten with a small headless brad.
- verb - to fasten with small, thin nails