Scrabble word: SPRIG
Is SPRIG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a small branch or division of a branch (especially a terminal division)
- noun - an ornament that resembles a spray of leaves or flowers
- A small shoot or twig of a plant.
- An ornament in this shape.
- A small brad without a head.
- A young, immature person.
- To decorate with a design of sprigs.
- To remove a sprig or sprigs from (a bush or tree).
- To fasten with a small headless brad.
- verb - to fasten with small, thin nails
There are 5 letters in SPRIG: G I P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPRIG
Click to search all anagrams of SPRIG plus a wildcard: SPRIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPRIG
Images for SPRIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.