Scrabble word: RIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIGS exist?
Definitions of RIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun - a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun - formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun - a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun - gear used in fishing
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- verb - arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
- verb - manipulate in a fraudulent manner
- verb - connect or secure to
- verb - equip with sails or masts
- verb - to put in proper condition for use
There are 4 letters in RIGS: G I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIGS plus a wildcard: RIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIGS
Images for RIGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.