Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIDS exist?
Definitions of GRIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a pattern of regularly spaced horizontal and vertical lines
- noun - a system of high tension cables by which electrical power is distributed throughout a region
- noun - a perforated or corrugated metal plate used in a storage battery as a conductor and support for the active material
- noun - an electrode placed between the cathode and anode of a vacuum tube to control the flow of electrons through the tube
- noun - a cooking utensil of parallel metal bars
- noun - a network of bars covering an opening
There are 5 letters in GRIDS: D G I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GRIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIDS plus a wildcard: GRIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIDS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.