Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRD exist?
Definitions of GIRD in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- verb - bind with something round or circular
- To encircle with a belt or band.
- To fasten or secure (clothing, for example) with a belt or band.
- To surround.
- To equip or endow.
- To prepare for action: “Men still spoke of peace but girded more sternly for war” (W.
- A sarcastic remark.
- verb - to extend completely around
There are 4 letters in GIRD: D G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIRD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIRD plus a wildcard: GIRD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIRD
Images for GIRD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.