Scrabble word: GIRD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIRD exist?
Definitions of GIRD in dictionaries:
- verb - prepare oneself for a military confrontation
- verb - put a girdle on or around
- verb - bind with something round or circular
- To encircle with a belt or band.
- To fasten or secure (clothing, for example) with a belt or band.
- To surround.
- To equip or endow.
- To prepare for action: “Men still spoke of peace but girded more sternly for war” (W.
- A sarcastic remark.
- verb - to extend completely around