Scrabble word: DIG
Is DIG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DIG in dictionaries:
- noun - the site of an archeological exploration
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- noun - a small gouge (as in the cover of a book)
- noun - the act of digging
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- verb - turn up, loosen, or remove earth
- verb - create by digging
- verb - work hard
- verb - remove, harvest, or recover by digging
- verb - thrust down or into
- verb - remove the inner part or the core of
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - get the meaning of something
- To break up, turn over, or remove (earth or sand, for example), as with a shovel, a spade, or the hands.
- To make or form by removing earth or other material: dug my way out of the snow.
- To obtain or unearth by digging: dig coal; a dog digging bones.
- To learn or discover by careful research or investigation: dug up the evidence; dug out the real facts.
- To force down and into something; thrust: dug his foot in the ground.
- To poke or prod: dug me in the ribs.
- To like, enjoy, or appreciate: “They really dig our music and, daddy, I dig swinging for them” (Louis Armstrong).
- To take notice of: Dig that wild outfit.
- To loosen, turn over, or remove earth or other material.
- To make one’s way by or as if by pushing aside or removing material: dug through the files.
- To have understanding: Do you dig? — n.
- A poke or thrust: a sharp dig in the ribs.
- A sarcastic, taunting remark; a gibe.
- To dig trenches for protection.
- To hold on stubbornly, as to a position; entrench oneself.
- To begin to work intensively.
- To begin to eat heartily.
- verb - to break up, turn over, or remove earth
There are 3 letters in DIG: D G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIG
Click to search all anagrams of DIG plus a wildcard: DIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIG
Images for DIG
Lookup in Wiki for DIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.