Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILD exist?
Definitions of GILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- To cover with or as if with a thin layer of gold.
- To give an often deceptively attractive or improved appearance to.
- To smear with blood.
- To adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful.
- To make superfluous additions to what is already complete.
- verb - to cover with a thin layer of gold
There are 4 letters in GILD: D G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILD plus a wildcard: GILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILD
Images for GILD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.