Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILD exist?
Definitions of GILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- To cover with or as if with a thin layer of gold.
- To give an often deceptively attractive or improved appearance to.
- To smear with blood.
- To adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful.
- To make superfluous additions to what is already complete.
- v - to cover with a thin layer of gold
There are 4 letters in GILD: D G I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GILD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GILD plus a wildcard: GILD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GILD
Images for GILD
- English explanatory dictionary online gild
- gild design
- gild E78 Specifications And Price In India - Electronics 4 India
- gild ...
- gild Design iPhone 4S 4 Metal Bumper Case Silver
- gild_logo - Arik Hesseldahl - News - AllThingsD
- gild Armchair Cream Upholstery Gold Painted Furniture
- Specification & Features of gild Mobile 6700
- gild H3 Price in India 20 Mar 2013Buy gild H3 Mobile Phone ...
- gild V22 gild V22 mobile gild V22 mobile phone gild V22 India ...