Scrabble word: GILD
In which Scrabble dictionary does GILD exist?
Definitions of GILD in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal association of people with similar interests
- verb - decorate with, or as if with, gold leaf or liquid gold
- To cover with or as if with a thin layer of gold.
- To give an often deceptively attractive or improved appearance to.
- To smear with blood.
- To adorn unnecessarily something already beautiful.
- To make superfluous additions to what is already complete.
- verb - to cover with a thin layer of gold