Scrabble word: LID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LID exist?
Definitions of LID in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- noun - a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- A removable or hinged cover for a hollow receptacle or box.
- An eyelid.
- A flaplike covering, such as an operculum.
- A curb, restraint, or limit: approved a new lid on corporate spending.
- An act of concealment; a cover: told us to keep a lid on the report until the campaign was over.
- A hat.
- An ounce of marijuana.
- verb - to provide with a lid (a movable cover)