Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LID
In which Scrabble dictionary does LID exist?
Definitions of LID in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye
- noun - a movable top or cover (hinged or separate) for closing the opening at the top of a box, chest, jar, pan, etc.
- noun - headdress that protects the head from bad weather
- A removable or hinged cover for a hollow receptacle or box.
- An eyelid.
- A flaplike covering, such as an operculum.
- A curb, restraint, or limit: approved a new lid on corporate spending.
- An act of concealment; a cover: told us to keep a lid on the report until the campaign was over.
- A hat.
- An ounce of marijuana.
- verb - to provide with a lid (a movable cover)
There are 3 letters in LID: D I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LID plus a wildcard: LID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LID
Images for LID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.