Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: IDLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does IDLE exist?
Definitions of IDLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of an engine or other mechanism that is idling
- verb - run disconnected or idle
- verb - be idle
- adj - not in action or at work
- adj - without a basis in reason or fact
- adj - not in active use
- adj - silly or trivial
- adj - lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- adj - not yielding a return
- adj - not having a job
- See Synonyms at inactive.
- Not in use or operation: idle hands.
- Lacking substance, value, or basis.
- To pass time without working or while avoiding work.
- To move lazily and without purpose.
- To run at a slow speed or out of gear.
- To pass (time) without working or while avoiding work; waste: idle the afternoon away.
- To make or cause to be unemployed or inactive.
- To cause (a motor, for example) to idle.
- adj - not active
- verb - to pass time idly
There are 4 letters in IDLE: D E I L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IDLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IDLE plus a wildcard: IDLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IDLE
Images for IDLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.