Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLIED exist?
Definitions of PLIED in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
- noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- adv - to supply with or offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES] : PLYINGLY
There are 5 letters in PLIED: D E I L P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLIED plus a wildcard: PLIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLIED
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLIED
- plied Yarns
- re-plied Coffee Table Made By Hand Online
- re-plied Side Table Made By Hand Online
- cotton plied yarn
- re-plied Top Coffee Table - Brighton POD - Promoting Original Design
- My Multi-plied Strategy - Relational and Relentless Blog
- re-plied Step Table - Brighton POD - Promoting Original Design
- re-plied Bench Made By Hand Online
- plied these into a two ply yarn
- Descriptionplied Yarn Thinner Than1000D1)application - embroidery ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.