Scrabble word: PIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIE exist?
Definitions of PIE in dictionaries:
- noun - dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- noun - a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- A baked food composed of a shell of pastry that is filled with fruit, meat, cheese, or other ingredients, and usually covered with a pastry crust.
- A layer cake having cream, custard, or jelly filling.
- A whole that can be shared: “That would... enlarge the economic pie by making the most productive use of every investment dollar” (New York Times).
- A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.
- An almanac of services used in the English church before the Reformation.
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder
There are 3 letters in PIE: E I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIE plus a wildcard: PIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIE
Images for PIE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.