Scrabble word: PIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIE exist?
Definitions of PIE in dictionaries:
- noun - dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- noun - a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- A baked food composed of a shell of pastry that is filled with fruit, meat, cheese, or other ingredients, and usually covered with a pastry crust.
- A layer cake having cream, custard, or jelly filling.
- A whole that can be shared: “That would... enlarge the economic pie by making the most productive use of every investment dollar” (New York Times).
- A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.
- An almanac of services used in the English church before the Reformation.
- noun - a Greek letter
- verb - to jumble or disorder