Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIE exist?
Definitions of PIE in dictionaries:
- noun - dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- noun - a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
- A baked food composed of a shell of pastry that is filled with fruit, meat, cheese, or other ingredients, and usually covered with a pastry crust.
- A layer cake having cream, custard, or jelly filling.
- A whole that can be shared: “That would... enlarge the economic pie by making the most productive use of every investment dollar” (New York Times).
- A monetary unit formerly in use in India and Pakistan.
- An almanac of services used in the English church before the Reformation.
- n - a Greek letter
- v - to jumble or disorder
There are 3 letters in PIE: E I P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIE plus a wildcard: PIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIE
Images for PIE
- FileApple pie.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Pumpkin pie Face Mask Natural Remedies - Pantry Spa Pantry Spa
- Chocolate Cream pie
- FileMeat pie.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileRhubarb pie.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- slow down and savor - a food blog Apple pie Revisted
- apple pie
- Apple pie The Southern Vegan
- Fruit pie
- Apple pie Riffa JP 4 Inspiration