Scrabble word: PIKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIKE exist?
Definitions of PIKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- noun - highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh
- noun - a sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- noun - medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff
- noun - any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
- A long spear formerly used by infantry.
- A freshwater game and food fish (Esox lucius) of the Northern Hemisphere that has a long snout and attains a length of over 1.
- Any of various similar or related fishes.
- A turnpike.
- A tollgate on a turnpike.
- To come into prominence: “a policy... allowing for little flexibility if an important new singer comes down the pike” (Christian Science Monitor).
- A hill with a pointed summit.
- A spike or sharp point, as on the tip of a spear.
- verb - to pierce with a pike (a long spear)
There are 4 letters in PIKE: E I K P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIKE plus a wildcard: PIKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIKE
Images for PIKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.