Scrabble word: PIKES
Is PIKES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIKES in dictionaries:
- noun - a broad highway designed for high-speed traffic
- noun - highly valued northern freshwater fish with lean flesh
- noun - a sharp point (as on the end of a spear)
- noun - medieval weapon consisting of a spearhead attached to a long pole or pikestaff
- noun - any of several elongate long-snouted freshwater game and food fishes widely distributed in cooler parts of the northern hemisphere
- verb - to pierce with a pike (a long spear)
There are 5 letters in PIKES: E I K P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIKES
Click to search all anagrams of PIKES plus a wildcard: PIKES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIKES
Images for PIKES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.