Scrabble word: SKI
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKI exist?
Definitions of SKI in dictionaries:
- noun - narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used in pairs for gliding over snow
- verb - move along on skis
- One of a pair of long flat runners of plastic, metal, or wood that curve upward in front and may be attached to a boot for gliding or traveling over snow.
- A waterski.
- To travel or glide on skis, especially as a sport.
- verb - to travel on skis (long, narrow strips of wood or metal)
There are 3 letters in SKI: I K S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKI plus a wildcard: SKI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKI
Images for SKI
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.