Scrabble word: SKI
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKI exist?
Definitions of SKI in dictionaries:
- noun - narrow wood or metal or plastic runners used in pairs for gliding over snow
- verb - move along on skis
- One of a pair of long flat runners of plastic, metal, or wood that curve upward in front and may be attached to a boot for gliding or traveling over snow.
- A waterski.
- To travel or glide on skis, especially as a sport.
- verb - to travel on skis (long, narrow strips of wood or metal)